The Association was set up in 2017 to support the upkeep of rights of way in and around Bridgnorth. One of the great things about cycling both on and off road is getting out and enjoying the wonderful Shropshire countryside. By supporting the working parties orgainsed by the Association you can help maintain access.
Keep an eye on their website for details of working parties and perhaps spare a few hours to support. http://bridgnorthrightsofway.weebly.com/
Bridgnorth and District Rights of Way Association aims to:
- Facilitate, encourage and assist in the monitoring and maintenance of rights of way in Bridgnorth and (in collaboration with) neighbouring parishes.
- Identify any changes to the rights of way network that would improve the network, benefiting landowners and users.
- Help minimise damage to crops and livestock, in collaboration with the farming community.
- Lobby Shropshire Council and other bodies in support of the above aims.
- Involve all users of rights of way, including walkers, runners, cyclists and horse riders.