We are a friendly, welcoming group of local cyclists, so whether you’re a mountain biker or a road rider, a beginner or more experienced, you’ll be more than welcome to become a member of Bridgnorth Cycling Club!
If you’d like to join us on one of our regular rides, you can either contact us via Facebook, or turn up at a ride and introduce yourself. You don’t need to become a paid up member straightaway, so why not come and give it a try. Find out more about our regular rides.
Once you become a club member, just £10 a year will let you:
- Discover new and exciting routes throughout the local area with our regular guided rides
- Meet and socialise with local people who share your enjoyment of cycling
- Get technical help and advice from experienced cyclists, including qualified coaches.
- Have an access point into racing, road or track.
- Purchase BCC exclusive kit online
- Benefit from discounts at selected cycle shops, including Clee Cycles, Trailhead & Dave Mellor Cycles
- Get your first year’s Bronze Membership with British Cycling free of charge and discounts on other membership options.
What’s more, if you have a mechanical problem, or are just having a hard day in the saddle, we’ll always make sure you can get home safely – we never leave anyone behind.